There are many reasons why people volunteer. You may be interested in staying active, meeting new people or interested in learning new skills. Whatever your reason, make sure you are doing it for yourself and not because you have to.
St Carthage's Community Care requires volunteers to:
· work with older people at the Senior's Day Clubs
· assist with the maintenance of the garden at the Respite Cottage
· assist people with disabilities in their respite activities
· sit on the Care Services Advisory Board
· assist older people access information technology at our Internet Kiosk.
If you require further information about volunteering at St Carthage's Community Care, please feel free to call on 6620 0000 or use the 'Contact Us' tab to make an enquiry.